Friday, August 7, 2009

...........

Today was a great day man.......

It was our NAtional Day Celebration... And it was freakin cool....

haha.... there was a time when the Parade Commander wanted to shout out the commands, he almost lost his voice man......

Anyway, we went to the Discovery Centre for some sightseeing, I guess.....

wow, I managed to learn alot about Singapore's history....and stuffs like that.... damn fun sia...

LAter, we had phototaking sessions with my class and Mr Ves..... well, I had my signature pose..hah....

Today was coool also man...... I felt sorta great when talking to her..... you know who I mean...
If it wasn't for Dorothy and Faryal (thanks man), I wouldn't even dare to talk..... Damn Haidar, Sufyan, Adriel and his gang.... All of em' triple-dared me to say that she looked great today.... that's alll ....haha.....

ok dudes, happy posting, happy reading and Happy National DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment