Saturday, December 19, 2009

....................

Whoa..... Been a freakin long time since I last blogged....
Been ''busy'' uh these few days..... Well, I was busy as I had to be an errand boy
and I'm also a part time model for Polo Jeans..... sigh, so damn busy lah these few days....

Anyway, I'm like soooooo happy coz I finally got my breakdance routines right!! woohoo, and it freakin took me 5 months just to get it right.... well, some of the moves were freakin tough....hah....
hmm, the flare took me 3 weeks to perfect and the 1990 took me 4 months....WTF MAN!!! WTF.......

Oh yea, the reason i'm bloggin right now is coz my dear friend Juanna told me to do so....and yea, thanks Anna.....hah....dunno why but thanks anyway..........

Hmm, u might think i'm a bboy fanatic, well, I am...haha
I'm gonna learn the airflare next, which is a combination the 2 moves stated earlier...
Haha, klar, bb

No comments:

Post a Comment