Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yo.....

Yo dudes.....

Ssup man??? you guys hangin??

Hah, mind the language uh... ( if u dun understand, it's American english btw)..

hmm, today was quite an exciting day uh.....

Went to Tamp gym with my buddy Haidhar from TPRawks... Then we met some dude named Gailen.... I know, his name sounds funny....hahah.....

Niwaes...... We stretched, did our normal shit such as chin ups, dipping...all that shit....
Sigh, then Haidhar introduced me to his workout routines, and it was fuckin tuff man!!

well, if u know me, I'm all about power (boasting not intended, hah ;) ) I can bench 50 kgs .... but only for a few times (5 max).... Whereas Haidhar is all about endurance.... he lifted bout 20kgs, for bout 25 times man.... and damn I couldn't keep up wit him..... damn..... sigh....... bout all in all, that was great uh.... I managed to learn some shit bout endurance ........


klar, see yar man......bb

No comments:

Post a Comment